The specialized open asymmetric container for construction waste with a volume of 10 m3 for construction waste is designed for collection and storage of construction waste. The dimensions and construction of the container fully correspond to DIN 30720 – 1. The container is ribbed with cold bent profiles for higher strength and load capacity and is equipped with a one-sided grip according to DIN 30720. They can be squeezed into each other and serviced by specialized machines. The container is bilaterally primed and unilaterally painted in a color desired by the customer.
It is made of sheet metal S235JR with the following thicknesses:
- bottom sheet thickness: from 4 to 6 mm,
- sheet thickness of the walls: from 3 to 5 mm,
- thickness of the sheet metal of the reinforcing profiles: from 3 to 5 mm.
The profiles have the following dimensions:
- Strengthening profiles around the container opening: 120х80 mm
- Axles for lifting the container: 4 pieces F45 mm
- Limiting plates of the axles: b = 15 mm
- Vertical profiles on the side bearing the lifting axles: 120х80 mm
- Side vinkels: 136х35х5 mm, L = 2600 mm.
- Axle for turning the container: F45х810 mm
- Ribs for gripping the turning axle: 4 pieces b = 10 mm, placed in a cut-out hole in the front of the container and strongly welded to it and the closing floor
- Length: 3888 mm, basket: 3750 mm
- Width: 1950 mm, basket: 1725 mm
- Height: 1500 mm
- Net weight: depending on the thickness of the sheet metal!
The container can be made of sheet metal with different thickness of the bottom, profiles and sides to meet the special needs of the client.